Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Black and White Hawkeye!!


Good Afternoon!!!! So far the day is going pretty good....Got my class work done and took one of the quizzes and passed with a 100%!!!! Loving my classes too...I have to work on my short film assignment this week so that I can get it typed up and sent in....I had a little snag in getting my camera....the place I was going to get it is no longer carrying it, so had to order it this morning off of Amazon....It should be here on Thursday....So I will be able to do my Respect for Acting assignment on Friday afternoon....So happy too!!! Plus I ordered a movie I had been wanting and finally was able to purchase it....*happy dance and smiling and giggling*....I will be watching TAKE in about a week and a half!!!! I have been wanting to see this movie since I found out about it!!! this is one of the movies I do not have of Jeremy's and now I will have it!!! Speaking of that sexy, yummy, gorgeous and scrumptious man!!! Found this picture on tumblr this morning....I haven't seen this one of him as Hawkeye before...Love it even more because it is in black and white....I like the black and white pictures the best....there is more depth in them than in the colored ones...This one shows more emotions than it would if it were in color....Course then again I just love the man in the picture!!! And who can blame me!!! *snarky smirk*....He's Sexy, Intelligent, Playful and Fun!!!! All those things rolled up in one package....I say that is pretty much perfection to me!!! Look at those arms!!! Oh I can only imagine those arms wrapped around me holding me tight and comforting me when I was down....I just want to nibble on his neck and his ear!!!! He just looks so yummy!!! *bashful smile*...Oh the things I could do to this man!!! Anyways!!...Lots of Love to you Jeremy!!!...Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment