Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Simply Jeremy



Good Afternoon!!! Well it will be in a few more minutes!! Just finished with classes and already tired....Not feeling to great at the moment and I know why....Not much I can do about it either....Just something woman have to deal with once a month.....*feeling blah*....But Jeremy will help make me feel better. I am going to have to watch something of his this afternoon when I get back from errands....Want to watch Hansel and Gretel again....Need a good laugh....Love that movie....How can I not....Has everything good in it....Jeremy, Jeremy in black leather and yet again, more Jeremy!!! *giggles and grins*....As for this picture today....I have no idea when it was taken all I know is that it is a great picture of my man....Love it when he wears jeans and looks like a teenager.....Which he does in this picture!!! Adorable, SEXY and SINFULLY delicious!!! *big grin* Now this is the man I fell for....Don't get me wrong, I love it when he is dressed in a suit and looks amazing, but I love him even more when he is dressed in jeans and looking comfy....Hell he could be wearing a potato sack and I would still think he is sexy....Never cared about looks or what he is dressed in, just care about how he carries himself...That and his smile, laugh and his eyes.....That smile especially, it hooked me from the start.....The laugh too....It's real....Just like the man himself....Anyways....Lots of Love to you Jeremy wherever you are....Until Later...Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment