Thursday, February 27, 2014

Jeremy and His High Holiness The Dali Llama


Good Afternoon!!!!Pretty good morning so far and hoping that it keeps getting better!!! Got my classwork done early and am no able to have some fun!!! I am happy to say that I am getting A's in both my classes so I am doing something right!!! Anyways!!! Can we talk about this picture of my man!!! I am soooooooo effing jealous right now!!! He got to meet The Dali Llama and this man is amazing....He is someone that I would love to meet!!! As for Jeremy!!! Well the man looks HOT and SEXY as SIN!!!! course I am biased in that respect that I think he looks Sexy anyway he dresses...This was taken yesterday at a leadership meeting and lecture with His High Holiness The Dali Llama!!!! I would so loved to have been there when this meeting took place....Meeting The Dali Llama is one of my goals!!! I respect what this man has been through in his life and what he went through as he grew up and became the man he is today...I've read his story and cried in outrage at how they treated him and the fact that he has to live in exile from his country....He is an amazing man...Truly inspiring to everyone that meets him....Okay enough of that....LOL!!! Anyways...Lots of Love to you Jeremy!!! Namaste and Blessed Be....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment