Saturday, February 8, 2014

Picture from Robocop Premiere


Good Morning!!!! Not such a great morning at the moment...I really technology sometimes...I did my assignment for my Respect for Acting Class and now I am ready to turn it in and my computer isn't connecting to my camera....So now I am going to have to see if Office Depot can transfer it over to my flashdrive so that I can submit it this afternoon....We shall see what happens....anyways...this was one of the photos that was taken a few days ago when my guy was in England at the Robocop Premiere.....He wasn't red carpeting it and decided to sneak in the back door....All I know is that he looked nice and snuggly warm in that jacket he was wearing and looked amazingly sexy in those jeans!!! Word of warning to him....Wear those jeans around me and they won't be on very long....And that coat will be mine too!!! *giggles and smiles* those jeans looked great on him, what can I say...although at least he wasn't wearing those nasty old man grey pants!!! I so want to burn those things!!! Babe...You are not old...Stop wearing the darn things!!! anyways....Lots of Love Jeremy....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment