Saturday, February 22, 2014

Thumbs Up!!!


Good Morning!!!! So far it is a pretty good morning!!! Had to do my Respect for Acting project this morning so that I could turn it in before the end of the day....Went pretty well too....Got it done and turned in....Keeping my fingers crossed that I get a good grade....checked tumblr for any new pictures of my guy and nothing new so far!!! I know he's home in LA...Plus next Sunday is the Oscars....Wonder if he is going to be there....Here's hoping that he is....Really need some new stuff!!! This picture was taken a few years ago but damn he looks amazingly yummy!!! The jeans are just snug enough to show that the man has a nice body!!! Although the shirt is a bit baggy, but that's okay!!! He still looks sexy to me....course I am biased in that respect....He could be wearing a pair of tattered old sweats and a ratty old sweat shirt and I would still find him sexy....What can I say...I like what I see....He has it all....But the one thing that gets me every time I see him.....His gorgeous smile!!! It's honest and real....Just like the man himself!!! Anyways....Lots of Love to Jeremy wherever you are....Until Later...Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment