Monday, February 10, 2014

My two favorite people!!


Good Morning!!! Well it is for a few more minutes!!! Got just enough time to post before having to leave to go run some errands....Going to get my good camera this afternoon and cannot wait to get it home so that I can play with it...I have an assignment for my Respect for Acting class that I have to do and have all week to work on it!!! Loving my classes so far....And I think the two people in this picture would be quite proud of me, that is if I could ever get the chance to tell them....I will someday....I love this photo....I mean The two people responsible for me doing these classes are what make it amazing....Kathryn Bigelow is someone I admire more than anything, besides my mom of course....And then there's Jeremy.....I want so badly to work with these two people....I want to learn from Kathryn...I know she has so much that she could teach me.....I want so much to work with Jeremy.....He's amazing in everything that he does and I know that he and I would work well together....Am I crazy? No!! I just admire these two people a lot.....They are my inspirations for becoming a director.....Someday I may get the chance to say Thank you to them!!! Anyways....Lots of Love to you Jeremy.....Until Later...Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment