Friday, February 21, 2014

I'm Adorable



Good Morning!!! Didn't have a lot to do for classes today so am early with my posting.....Still have to transcribe the conversation from my recording I did and then I have to re-film it using me and my mom in the new project for my Respect for Acting class.....Really enjoying this class a lot.....It's pretty fun....I really like my other class too....Learning a lot about how commercials and short films are made.....I have to apply for scholarships in order to go to school this summer and that's going to take up a few afternoons this week....But I gotta see what I can do.....I want to go this summer...but may not be able to unless something happens....We shall see....If not then I will be looking for a job so that I can get money coming in to help out around here and to get things that I need for next fall!!! Wish me luck!!...Anyways....No explanation needed with the first picture....the top picture of the little collage says "I'm Adorable"...Well duh, Jeremy we all know that!!! *laughing and smiling"...The second picture.....He looks so damn sweet and innocent, this picture makes me want to sit on his lap and wrap my arms around him and smother him with kisses....That and mess up his hair!!!*big snarky and mischievous grin*....Oh the trouble I could get into with this man!!!! *sigh*....My dreams get me into enough trouble...But boy would I love to have those dreams come true....Maybe some day!!! I saw a recent photo of my guy too...Apparently he is back in LA and best part is the scruffiness is back....I do love it that he has the goatee back....Looks sinfully sexy!!! Anyways....Lots of Love to Jeremy wherever you are!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment