Tuesday, February 25, 2014

New picture!!!


Good Afternoon!!! School is done for the day and now all I have to do is concentrate on working on my project for Respect for Acting class....Will start to work on that tomorrow afternoon!! I have A's in both my classes so that makes me happy...I am in my element and doing everything that I can do to get the internship that I want....Although now I need to work on getting the letter written to ask for my mentors to help me through this journey of mine!!! One of the people I want to ask is pictured above....This was taken yesterday as he was leaving the gym....He looks so adorable...Love the look on his face....What can I say other than the man looks sexy when he is dressed like this !!!!! Loving the fact that the facial scruff is back for the time being!!! Wish he could keep it for The Avengers 2!!! I think it would add a little more to Hawkeye than the clean shaven look....He would seem a bit more mysterious and more mischievous too!!! He a girl can dream!!!! I am sooo excited right now....I just ordered my Irish Pub shirt...It's the one that Jeremy wears in the Town!!!! Had to have it....Will try and take a selfie when I get it and post....Hey I have been wanting this shirt for a long time anyways....So now it's on its way...YAY!!!...Anyways...Lots of Love to you Jeremy wherever you are...Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment