Friday, February 7, 2014

Jeremy at Cannes 2013


Good Morning!!! Early for a change...Only had to post in the comments section today and then classes were done. I just have to do something for my one class this afternoon and post it then it will be done....Going to actually do something fun for a change in a bit....I am going to watch H&G:Withchunters!!! yet again....I've only seen a s million time already but I need a JR fix something fierce....Oh speaking of the gorgeous Jeremy, I have a few things to say about him being in England at the Robocop Premiere....Yes he was there and no he wasn't red-carpeting it....Yes he was seen with a woman who is not his baby's mama and who by the way is a hell of a lot prettier than that skank....Sorry do not like Ava's mama....She is using Jeremy and that doesn't sit well with me....And as for this other woman, Abbie Cornish I believe is her name, as I understand it they are friends....If he wants to hang out with her and get into a car with her and go with her to her hotel, so what!!!!! He's a man and a damn sexy one at that. He's not married so he can do whatever the hell he wants to, with whomever he wants to....As long as he doesn't have a ring on his left ring finger then he is up for grabs ladies.....Leave the poor guy a lone for crying out loud....I love this man and hope to one day work with him.....would love to have more and who knows it could happen....But for now I am going to respect his privacy.....So to all you little prissy girls at the IMDb message boards go blow it out your arses!!!!!! He doesn't belong to me and I never claimed he did and he damn well don't belong to you.....His private life is just that....PRIVATE!!!!! He doesn't have to explain anything to anyone, especially us.....So deal with it people!!!!...He's looking relaxed and happy.....And for this lady, that makes me happy.....Anyways...Enough of my rant.....Lots of love to you Jeremy!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment