Tuesday, February 18, 2014

UNMAS video


Good Afternoon!!! Just finished classes and now I can have a bit of fun...So far it is a good morning and I found out my grades for my classes.....I got an A in my Respect for Acting class and a B+ in my short Film class...So this makes me a happy girl.....So my classes are going along great and I am still making good grades....I have to work on my written assignment for my Short Film class later today and tomorrow....Have to find my 3 favorite commercials and compare them....Should be interesting....Already have 2 in mind and the third I just gotta find.....Okay this picture is from his tour with UNMAS....It was when he was still doing promotional tours of The Hurt Locker and he got involved with UNMAS and went to tour the bomb fields that the men in back of him were disarming....If you haven't had the chance to see the video then it is a must watch on You Tube.....Take a look at it here...It was done in 2011 so it was after The Hurt Locker....



 
 
There is a certain part of this video that kinda freaked me out a bit but then I understand why he was out there with the men in the mine field. This man amazes me with his intelligence and his humility. He has never let fame go to his head and is still humble and this is what makes me admire and love him all the more.....He deserves the respect that he gets....Anyways....Lots of Love and Safe Travels Jeremy wherever you are.....Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment