Thursday, February 20, 2014

Jeremy and Daniel!!!


Good Morning!!! got my classes done earlier than expected and have only one more thing to do for my classes then I will be done for the week....I have to go over a recorded conversation and write it down then recreate it with my mom and film it for my class.....Should be easy enough right??...We shall see...Just found out that I may not be able to go to school this summer....I need to apply for a few scholarships and see if I can get enough to pay for the summer tuition...If not then I will have to get a job to save up and pay for my school for the fall next year....Anyways....enough of my problems....Okay found this picture on tumblr too....I find all my pictures on tumblr....but I love it!!! Two very attractive men on the cover.....Of course Jeremy is the better looking of the two....But then again I am biased towards him anyways....But ya know something, if he could fake a British accent then he could be James Bond!!! *quirky smile and wink*....I think he would a damn fine James Bond!!! He's got the looks and well he has a damn nice body!!! Plus he looks amazingly sexy in a Tux!!! I'm being goofy, I know....but hey...just a thought!!! Oh and the magazine does have one thing wrong.....Jeremy did not play Jason Bourne!!!! His characters name was Aaron Cross!!!! Geesh people, get it right!!! *shakes head and rolls eyes*....I did do something constructive today...I put in for Don Handfield, Jeremy's business partner in The Combine to add me as a contact in LinkedIn....Keeping my fingers crossed that he will....Will post to let everyone know....Anyways.....Lots of Love And Safe Travels Jeremy, wherever you are.....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment