Sunday, February 16, 2014

My favorite smile!!



Good Afternoon!!! Late I know, but had things to do today!!! Sundays are house cleaning day and plus had to post to the discussion boards for class and then I can have fun. So now I am here....Went to the movies yesterday afternoon and saw Winter's Tale!!! Wonderful movie!!! Loved it and could sit through it again!!! such a romantic movie with a wonderful story line behind it....then last night watched TAKE!!!!...WOW is all I can say....Spectacular performance by Jeremy in it!!! You wanted to hate Saul but wound up actually liking him because he really was just a nice guy who got screwed up in life....Definitely worth watching again....Have no idea when this was taken but I love it....Just because it's him and he is smiling!!! Goddess how I love that smile!!! He looks so damn good!!! I wish there were more new photos of him...Really need some soon!!! Hopefully from the set of Avengers 2....Have to wait and see if there will be any in the coming weeks....I check my tumblr everyday and several times at that!!! gotta have some fun!! Anyways....Lots of Love to Jeremy wherever you are....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment