Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Snuggly warm Jeremy?


Good Morning!!!! So far a good morning for me....Finished classes early and had an online chat this morning to get some questions answered so now it's time to post....I do have to work on my assignment this afternoon so that I can post it tomorrow....Have to think about what I want to do it on then I'll work on it and post it in the discussion area tomorrow when I go to class...I have a lot I have to do tomorrow to get the one class done this week....anyways....this is the last new picture I have of my man!!! He was in London this month at the Robocop Premiere party!!! All I know is he looks amazingly cuddly in this coat!!! He does look tired though and it makes me want to take him in my arms and snuggle with him just to get him to rest his weary eyes and sleep....Nothing more than sleep....I'm amazed that he hasn't just dropped as of late....He has had a busy year and the year has only just started....I can't imagine what he is going to be like as the year progresses....Babe, you need to take a break and rest for a few weeks....But I know you won't....You don't know how to do that, rest that is!!! You have to stay busy or else you get bored!!! Sounds like me!!! I hate being bored but see, I know how to take a break and rest...Come have some fun with me and play in the snow!!! That will help you relax...Come have a snowball fight with me and act like a kid for a few days!!!! Just a suggestion....Anyways....Lots of Love to you Jeremy, wherever you are!!! Until Later!! Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment