Saturday, February 1, 2014

This makes me HOT!!!!


Good Morning!!! So far it has been a pretty decent morning. Got my discussion posts done for school...I am really going to enjoy these boards this semester....I have to admit I have some pretty cool people in my class....My instructors are pretty cool too....Think I am going to like this semester a lot....Okay, now this kinda scares me a bit.....*rolls my eyes*....Although I do have to admit he does look quite sexy with that gun in his hands....I'm not one that likes guns, in fact I hate them....but if you know how to use them more power to you....I know how to use them I just don't want them in my house....Have my reasons, but that's neither here nor there....I think a man that knows how to use them is actually sexy as hell....So, yeah this man is sexy to me....I love the concentration he has as he is aiming it....A lot of his characters are ones that use weapons, my favorite is actually Brian Gamble....Love the scene in SWAT where he is using the sniper rifle....Now that scene gets me hot every time I watch it.....*mischievous grin*.....Course then there is SSGT Will James from The Hurt Locker....Damn but he looked fine in this roll.....The who can forget Aaron Cross from The Bourne Legacy......When he shoots down that drone!!! Hello..I have to fan myself when I see this scene....that and when he is running through the house being shot at!!! I may not like guns, but love men that use them....Especially this man!!! *big grin*.....Anyways....Until Later....May have to watch one of the movies mentioned!!! Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment