Monday, February 3, 2014

TAKE still


Good Morning!!! Just finished my classes for today...I just have to watch a video on Youtube for class then go on and discuss it.....shouldn't take me long to do that...I can do that this afternoon....Have a writing assignment to do also and will work on that tomorrow....Feeling the need to work on my screenplay this afternoon so may try and do that if I get the chance.....Other than that today is turning out to be a productive day....Okay found this picture on Tumblr this morning and it is a behind the scenes still from the movie TAKE....Now I have never seen this movie but I so desperately want too....But from the looks of it, it looks to be a really great role for Jeremy....I have found it on Amazon for 40 dollars and I am more than willing to pay that much for it because it is one of the few movies that I do not have of his....I may see about watching one of his movies later today if and when I get the chance....I am in need of a Jeremy fix that is for sure.....*rolls eyes and giggles*....Anyways...gotta jet for now....Have some errands to run and then homework to do this afternoon...Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment