Friday, January 24, 2014

Adorable smile!!!


Good morning!!! What a great morning it is too here in my little town!!! Some would say that it is gloomy outside but I love this kind of weather...Makes me feel great!!! I love the cold what can I say!!! Although I do wish that it would snow!!! Made a lot of headway into what I need to do in order to get where I need to be ....Was finally able to talk to my bestie last night and she told me to just do it!!! So I am...I have to decide the best way to go about it and then start writing the letters!!! so wish me luck!!! Now what about this adorable man in the picture!!! Goddess how that smile affects me!!! It makes me feel all soft and mooshy inside!!! *snarky grin*....There is only one thing that gets to me though...And that is all those young girls out there that say they are fans and like him but then turn around and snipe at him for keeping his life private.....See that bothers me....He's only human and he, like all people, makes mistakes....But unlike most people, he actually stood up and took responsibility....you can tell that he is a good father to Ava....therefore he is a great man....a lot of men now a days don't want the responsibility of children....So when faced with an unwanted pregnancy they turn and run and say it's not theirs....So not what Jeremy did.....this actually makes me love him more...Men like him don't come around very often....But when they do, those women who have them, well they're the lucky ones....I highly doubt that Ava's mama realizes how good she has it....I'm not one to speak ill of people like her, but she trapped Jeremy....He just needs to see that.....My advice to him...Be a good father to Ava, but get away from her mama...She isn't right for you and will only bring you down....I can see that when you are away from her and out of her sight you are happy and you go back to how you were before she took over your life.....That smile we see now in new photos is the main thing that hooked me....It was real, it was honest and it was full of life....I'm glad to see it back on your handsome face...I wish that I had a chance to get to know you and for you to get to know me....You might find that I am the woman you need in your life, for the rest of your life....anyways.....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out...

No comments:

Post a Comment