Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Arriving at Critics Choice Awards


Good morning!!! At least for a few more minutes!! Got done with classes a few minutes ago and needed to check email and what not before posting...So I' here now!!! thought that I would post this little morsel of yumminess today!!! this was earlier this month when he arrived at The Critic's Choice Awards!!! He looked FANTASTIC!!!! in that tux!!! the man does look amazing in suits of any kind!!! Plus he still had his scruff!!! I miss it too....I know he will grow it back someday and that he had to shave it off due to him leaving soon to film Avengers 2...But still I really loved the way he looked...Seriously though...He does look good and so glad that he will be doing something again that he loves....Cannot wait to see Kill The Messenger this year when it comes out and am still patiently (not really) waiting to see The Immigrant!!! One of these day it will reach this part of the world!!! Until then I have to be content to watch the movies that I have and to go onto YouTube to see him!!! I can live with that!!! Anyways...Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment