Saturday, January 18, 2014

SAG awards tonight!!


Good Morning!!! Kinda a rainy dreary day here in my lovely mountain town!! But I love the rain...Just checked my school site and my classes are up so went on and checked who my instructors are going to be and one of them is someone I have actually heard of....Won't say his name but I am looking forward to learning from him...School starts on January 27th and I am so ready for it to start....I am so damned bored right now...I have gotten a lot done on my screenplay but I want more things to do....I have a lot of things to do this coming week before school starts too....so we shall see how things go!! Now on to the picture for today....The Critics Choice Awards award for best Ensemble went to the Cast of American Hustle!!! The only members that weren't there were Jennifer Laurence and Christian Bale....But as you can see Jeremy was there and looking FINE as always!!! Notice where both women were standing when they were on stage.....And Jeremy had his arms around both of them!!! Poor Cooper!!! *sneering*...Do not like the man!!! Please look at Jeremy and then look and Cooper....Who is the better dressed man in this picture!!!! Jeremy is of course!!! Course I am biased towards the man but that's okay!!! The SAG awards are tonight and I will be watching those just to see if he will be there....I am hoping that he is....Really would love to see him there...I know he isn't nominated but it would be nice to see him be a presenter....Just so that I could here his wonderful voice...Anyways....Until Later...Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment