Thursday, January 16, 2014

Oh that smile!!!


Good Morning!!!! Not a really good morning for me at the moment....Kind of ticked off at the moment....Oscar nominations were named this morning and again Jeremy was snubbed for Best actor in a supporting role!!!! It went to Bradley Cooper again.....sorry if what I am about to say offends anyone but Bradley Cooper is a second rate actor compared to Jeremy!!!! that's my opinion....His role in AH was just as important if not more important than Coopers!!!! But I guess The Academy likes second rate actors!!! Oh well....I am still going watch the show, only because I usually do watch it.....Plus he might be there anyway...And I wouldn't miss the chance to see the mans beautiful smile or hear his sexy, smoky voice!!! Not sure when this picture was snapped but it captures that beautiful, amazing and captivating smile of his!!! You can see it in his eyes and on his face that he is happy!!! this is the man I fell in love with and this is the man that has finally shown himself again!!! Seeing him with a smile on his face makes me unbelievably happy....It's hard to believe that it's been almost a year since I first really noticed him.....And you know what, I'm glad I did....If I hadn't come across him then I wouldn't be where I am right now.....I'm in AAU because of him and Kathryn Bigelow....Because of him I am writing again, and that includes the screenplay I am working on....Jeremy has inspired me to reach for my dreams and leave the fear behind....Someday that will be me up there on the stage accepting an Oscar!!! You can take that to the bank!!! And you can bet that I will be thanking Jeremy and Kathryn in that speech!!!! Anyways...Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment