Wednesday, January 29, 2014

*SIGH*


Good morning for a few more minutes!!! Not too shabby today....Woke up this morning to a wonderful sight!!! We finally have snow on the ground!! OMG it is beautiful to see....At least a foot of the white stuff and I love it!!! Call me crazy but I love snow!!! I grew up in Illinois so I'm used to this white stuff!!! I lived in TX for 18 years and hated it...We never got any snow, well not enough to suit me!!! Moved up here to my little town in the mountains in 2008 and have had snow every year since!!!But enough about that!!! *laughing* Lets talk about Jeremy in this photo from backstage at the Grammy's!!! HE looks sooooooo damn good!!! Although a bit tired but still good...although now he has no scruff!! *pouty face* I miss the goatee and the mustache!!! It was really growing on me, I thought it made him look sexy and sinful!!! Oh well...Will have to just get used to it I guess...Won't take me long...I mean this is still my man!!! Just clean shaven!!! Besides I'll get to see him with the goatee when Kill the Messenger comes out in theaters this year!!! So there!! *laughing and smiling*...I love him anyway he is!!! Can't seem to help myself....It's that smile, it gets me every single time!!! Goddess if I ever met this man and he were to smile at me I would probably become a blathering idiot!!! What that smile does me!!!! Go figure!!! Anyways!! Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out....P.S.  Took both quizzes today in my classes and passed...What did you expect?? *twitchy nose grin*...Laters!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment