Sunday, January 5, 2014

Jeremy in a Tux!!


Good Morning!!!! Well for the next 12 minutes that is!!! Happy lady this morning!!! New pictures of my man Jeremy!!! First new pics of the new year and damn the man looks fine in a Tux!!! Looking amazingly sexy and not even trying!!!! Love that it is a simple black tux with no cumber bund!!! I like this look for him...Course I like him in whatever he wears....Much prefer him in jeans and a t-shirt than all dressed up...but that's just me!!! course if I had my way then he would be naked and in my bed so that I can have my wicked way with him...but that's neither here nor there...My own little fantasy world!!!.. Looking forward to the People's Choice Awards this coming Wed night...First awards show of the year and I am hoping that the shows and people I want to win do win...I voted like I try to do every year....Keeping my fingers crossed...And lets not forget that Jeremy turns 43 on Tuesday!!! So I will be wishing him a Happy Birthday that day!!! Gotta do my part in helping him have a great day!!! *big smile*.... Anyways....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment