Monday, January 13, 2014

Best Dressed Man!!


Good Morning!!!! what a great morning it is too!!!! Watched the Golden Globes last night and happy to say that American Hustle took home 3 statues last night...Jennifer Lawrence took home the one for Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy, Amy Adams took home the one for Best Actress in a Comedy and the movie itself took home the one for Best Comedy!!!! So needless to say this is one very happy blogger!!!! I am quite pleased that Bradley Cooper didn't win in his category....So glad it went to Jared Leto for his role in The Dallas Buyers Club!!!! Jeremy wasn't there but that's okay I was thinking about him and I know he was there in spirit!!! Now onto the picture above!!! My man is on GQ's best dressed men list for last week.....He made it to number 8 and that's pretty damn good....Come on, he should have been number 1!!! Look at the man...He looks amazing as always....He looks great in anything he wears and I for one will appreciate him any way he dresses.....Although I am quite partial to him a nice suit.....Especially if it is black or charcoal grey.....Now then again....He does fill out a pair of jeans rather nicely too!!! *twitchy nose grin*...Course I am just 100% smitten with the man anyways....He could be dressed in sweats and a t-shirt and I wouldn't care...So long as he is comfy....Anyways....that's just my opinion....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out.....Oh and if you get the chance...Go see American Hustle!!!! It will make you laugh and have a great time!!!! So worth the money to see it !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment