Thursday, January 23, 2014

Jax is here!!!


Good Morning!!!! Pretty Good Morning so far!!! Have to leave in  few minutes to go to the college with my mom...Tomorrow will be the last day I'll be able to do that for a while....I start school on Monday and I am so ready!!! My screenplay is coming along really well too...I finally introduced Jax on Tuesday and he is going to be a great character!!! I can see Jeremy as this character....He's perfect for the role...Jax is so much like him it's not funny!!! Jax is totally mischievous and utterly adorable!!!! Sexy and fun too!!! That's Jeremy to a T!!! *sigh and snarky grin* Writing this screenplay has given me hope that someday it will be made into a movie....Someday it will be me up there accepting an award for a movie that I directed...I will achieve my dreams and make them come true....I am doing all of this because it is a part of who I am now....I have Jeremy and Kathryn to thank for that.....If it wasn't for them I don't think I would be doing the online classes and passing them with A's no less!!! Anyways....that's all for now....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!! goddess I do so love this man and everything about him!!! Wish that I could tell him in person!!! Someday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment