Wednesday, January 22, 2014

New picture!!! Looking HOT!!!


Good Morning!!!! What a wonderful morning here in my little town!!! Love the winter time...Although right now I am so not loving it at the moment....We have had no snow and that's a bad thing at the moment....We are a town that depends on the snow in the winter time because of the orchards...We are known as The Apple Capital of the World!!! So I'm praying we get snow soon!!!..anyways....New pictures on Tumblr this morning!!! He's home in LA right now and looking mighty adorable in his shorts!!! Really Jeremy, those legs are just down right sexy!!! Course he's just down right sexy to me!!! Although the sweatshirt is kinda bright and really wish you would have worn short sleeves!! Want to see those strong and sexy arms of yours!! But I guess you gotta stay warm....*pouty face*...I wouldn't mind being the one to keep you warm!! *big Cheshire cat grin*...Goddess what this man does to me....Oh what I could do to him too!!! Have to say I got it bad for him!!! Got my fix yesterday afternoon....I watched Ingenious again....Only the second time I have seen it and I forgot how adorable he was in this movie!!! His character is so adorable and sweet that I just want to cuddle up next to him and make him purr!!! *big grin*....Anyways....that's just me!!! Just telling him that anytime he wants I'll make him purr and make him feel really good!!! *wicked grin*...Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment