Thursday, January 30, 2014

New Pictures!!!



Good Morning!!!! What a great morning it is too!! Finished with the discussion boards this morning and now I am early at posting here today...Which is a good thing for me....Means I have more time to do other things this morning...Okay these are new new new !!!! Taken yesterday as he was coming out of Cheebo's from having lunch all by himself!!! Poor guy...I would have gladly had lunch with him!!! Love the way he looks all casual and sexy!!! Can't help it!!! He is sexy no matter how he looks!!! I love the car too....It's a Telsa Model S Electric Car, so better for the environment and a hell of a lot better than a Porsche...Sorry I don't like Porsche's....Just love that he is out and about by himself though....At least he is getting out and not staying at home with a certain someone that will not be named....I am getting used to seeing him without the goatee and I guess it will grow on me now that he doesn't have it. I know the reason why he shaved it off is because the Avengers 2 movie is soon to start filming and Hawkeye doesn't have any facial hair...But still...He could have kept it for a few more weeks....*pouty face*...I guess I'll live...Oh the things that I dreamt of him doing with that goatee!!! *bashful smile*...Naughty things too!!!! *giggles*...Hey blame it on the man himself....He's flipping HOT!!! Anyways....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment