Monday, January 27, 2014

Grammy Pictures!!!!



Good Afternoon!!! first day of classes finished for the day and so far I am liking both of them...My instructors are pretty cool and understanding too....I have to wait to get my web cam until I get my FASFA....Sucks really, but hopefully it will be here this week...anyways....Say hello to Hawkeye!!!! Yes he was there at the Grammy's last night and he looked HOT and SEXY in the grey ensemble he wore last night....At least I thought he did!!! Kinda sad to see the scruff gone, was really kinda digging it!!! Thought it made him look mysterious and sinful!!! Now he's clean shaven and looking good.....actually lets make that looking GREAT!!!!! Okay, so the tie is wonky and that's okay...Cause that's just Jeremy!!! He's adorable...One note though...He looked a bit haggard...He had circles under his eyes and bags big enough to go on vacation with...Course what do you expect...the man doesn't know what a vacation is!!!! He's been busy everyday this year so far....And the year has just started!!! Babe....Take a bit of break...Come see me!!! *giggles and grins*....wishful thinking....But hey, a lady can try!!! Seriously though, Jeremy you need some downtime....you still looked great last night and it was amazing to be able to see you and to hear that sexy voice even if it was only for a few seconds...I still was able to have some really nice dreams...OMG the outfit was sexy and looked great on you....anyways...Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!! Goddess I do love this man...*Cheshire grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment