Sunday, January 19, 2014

SAG awards pictures!!



Good Morning!!! I'm on time for a change on a Sunday!! Got things done earlier than usual and was able to post by a bit after 11 am....Okay the SAG awards were last night and I missed at least an hour of them....My stupid TV guide said they came on at 8 pm and they actually came on at 7:15 pm...So I missed seeing and hearing Jeremy!!! *pouty face*... But at least there are oodles and gobs of pictures all over Tumblr!!! Which is where these are from....Yes, The cast of American Hustle took away the big honor of Best Ensemble in a movie!!! So happy that this was theirs again....Ben Affleck presented the award to the cast...Of course Jeremy was there and looked FINE as always in a grey tux!!! He was a bit on the silly side according to reports as he walked down the red carpet before the show began!!! I'll post that photo maybe later!!!...So glad that he at least got to take home this award....All in all the show was pretty decent...Next show is the Grammy's...That's next weekend...Not really a big deal for me but I'll probably watch it...I want to see Imagine Dragons perform and plus I do believe that they are up for a Grammy too...So it would be great to see them win...Anyways...Until Later....Oh Oscars are coming up too...So definitely will be watching those!!! *big grin*...Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment