Monday, January 6, 2014

That look!!!


Good Afternoon!!! I know I know I'm late, but have been busy today...I went to the school with my mom and actually got some work done on my screenplay...It's much easier to do it at the college than here because here I have to deal with my dad and he is a pain in the arse when it comes to privacy!!...then I came home and had to make a pasta salad for lunch this week so that I could start eating a bit more healthier!!! I seriously need to lose some weight this year again...I do so well but then I just get side tracked and gain it all back....In need of a Jeremy fix and need it soon....I think I may try and watch one of the movies later on if I get the chance...Course then again I may end up watching Fast and Furious 6...Who knows what I'll be doing!!! Jeremy has been on my mind a lot, course then again when isn't he on my mind!!! Tomorrow is his birthday and I do hope that he has a great day and gets to celebrate it doing something fun!!! Wish I was there with him to help him celebrate it but maybe soon!!!..Keeping my dreams of that in my mind!!! I know they will come true I just gotta believe!!! Anyways...Enjoy the picture of this adorably, sexy and sinful man!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!..P.S. the Peoples Choice awards are on Wed and the Golden Globes are on the 12th!!! Will be watching both of them!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment