Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Happy Man


Good Morning!!! So far it's a pretty crappy morning!!!! I had to completely reboot my big computer cause it was being a pain this morning!!! It's back up now so no worries....Just going to ask a friend of mine what the flip happened....Anyways...Let's talk about this man's smile and what it does to me!!! It makes me happy!!! I love his smile!!! It lights up his whole face now....It was last years that wasn't so good....He would smile, but it didn't reach his eyes....Now it does...This picture is a few years old but there are other newer pictures that show this beautiful smile again....

This one for instance....He looks happy!!! Not to mention he looks relaxed and for me to see that coming back to this man makes me one very happy lady!!! I missed this smile for the longest time!!! Cause without it he wasn't truly happy!!! I think my favorite photo of recent ones taken is this one below

Not only is he smiling but he is laughing too!!! You can tell he is happy again!!! So to this I say, Welcome back Jeremy, I've missed this man!!! Very glad to see him back again!!! Anyways...Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out....


No comments:

Post a Comment