Friday, January 10, 2014

Sexy as Sin!!!


Good Morning!!! Sorry yesterdays post was so short but what more could I say about the picture!!!! WOW!!!! The man looks HOT in black!!! And those pants, can he get them any tighter!!!! Not sure if I posted this video or not but if I did oh well....My friend Zoe got me addicted to the video that a fan made of Jeremy using the song Everybody Loves Me by One Republic!!! Now I love the group and their music...But this song is stuck in my head now!!! LOL!!!! That's okay!!! I'll get others obsessed with it too!!! Okay I gotta put up this one picture of Jeremy...From the same collection as yesterdays so enjoy this one too...Now tell me this man doesn't know he's Sexy as Sin???  He's also a total goofball too!!! But I absolutely adore the hell out of him and I ain't ashamed to say it either!!!! Wish he were mine, someday maybe.....*mischievous grin*...Anyways...Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment