Saturday, January 11, 2014

Oh that gorgeous smile!!!!



Good Morning!!!! so far the morning is pretty good!!! although I think that it would be much better if it would snow down here in the Valley!!! We really use it..If we don't get enough snow then the orchard people will be in trouble and we will have one hell of a fire season.....that is something that we don't want....Okay this is another of the pictures that was taken in Florence over his birthday weekend....It is sooo great to see him laugh and smile again....It has been too long since we have seen that lovely smile of his....I love his laugh too, it's irresistibly delicious......I'm glad to see him having fun again and being happy again too...Been way to long for that man....Last year was a bad year....I mean don't get me wrong it was a good year for him for his movies, but the whole baby mama deal.....The IMDb message board girls got on my nerves because of their mouths and what they were saying about him and how he shouldn't have kept it quiet and all....Well he does have a right to his privacy....Now he is being seen more and is looking amazing and happy again.....Which for me is a wonderful thing.....Anyways....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment