Monday, January 20, 2014

WTF!! Jeremy's tongue again!!!


Good Morning!!! Pretty good morning so far!!! No school today for my mom and I can actually relax for the day...Although I will be working on my screenplay later this afternoon when mom and I go to Hastings...It's a lot quieter there than it is at the house....I can get so much done there without my dad looking over my shoulder!!! I start school a week from today and I am sooooo ready for it!!! I need to be doing something because right now I just can't seem to get out of the boredom rut I am in....I work on my screenplay everyday that I can and it is coming along really well and with me getting ready to introduce my character Jax it is going to start getting fun!!! Plus I've been doing some research on people I want to ask to be my mentors through my journey to becoming a director....so I have been busy over the break!!! Okay here is the picture of Jeremy walking the red carpet at the SAG awards the other night!!!! The man is a total goofball!!! But I do love him!!! this picture makes me laugh and shake my head!!! It's pictures like this that tell me he is only human and can be a goofball and he's okay with it!!! I mean , come on people, how could you not love a man like this??? If I were to get lucky and be able to wake up next to this man everyday for the rest of my life I would be the happiest woman in the world....He makes me smile and feel good...Anyways...Until Later!!! Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment