Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Jeremy wearing Glasses!!! YUMMY!!


Good Morning!!! So far the morning is a good one!!! Have to leave in a bit to go to the college with my mom....I go so that I can actually get some work done on my script...Here at home it's a pain because my dad won't leave me alone....Going to be hard next week when school starts for me....He won't leave me alone then either!!! So guess I will just have to tell him to leave me the hell alone if he starts to bother me....anyways....charging my ipod so that I have my music to listen too while I am writing....As for the picture today!!! I think he looks absolutely sexy with his glasses on!!! always did like guys who wore glasses...Makes me happy to see him wearing them....I know he wears contacts in the movies but he should try wearing his glasses in one of them....Girls might swoon more!!! I know I would....I guess I'm weird....I wear glasses so if a guy I like wears them too then that's okay with me...I tried contacts but I just hate having to poke my finger in my eye every morning to put them in...Plus since my eyes are so sensitive to the sun and to any light for that matter I have to have dark lenses....Plus I also wear sunglasses....I just think that Jeremy looks HOT in his glasses is all!!! but that's just me!!! Anyways...Until Later...Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment