Saturday, January 4, 2014

Busy day


Good Morning!!!! So far it is a great morning!!! Was able to sleep in and then enjoy my cup of coffee this morning!!! Getting ready to go shopping and run errands this morning then have to do some research this afternoon before I can rest and relax for the weekend....Busy lady today!!! that will be my life for a while now anyways....I am still on winter break for the next few weeks and I am going to enjoy it too....Want to look for some new ideas for decorating my room and updating the look of it too....would like to ask the property manager if we can paint.....Have to wait on that for a while though....Now as for the photo of Jeremy today!!! He looks nice and relaxed at the bar and I would so love to join him....Not sure if this is one of the places that he helped to renovate or not but if it is it's a nice place...Hell he can come and redo my house for me anytime!!! 8big smile*...Not saying that he would be leaving if he did....*chuckling and smiling*...Hey a lady can dream can't she...Anyways...enjoy the picture!!!! I know I will...Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment