Sunday, January 12, 2014

Golden Globes Tonight!!!


Good Afternoon!!! I know I'm late but it's Sunday and that means cleaning day!! Have so much to do today and not a lot of time to do it in...Today is the monthly Coffee Hour that I attend with friends from school....It's so much fun to see these ladies and catch up with what has been happening in our lives as of late....Then tonight is the Golden Globes and I intend on watching....Not sure if Jeremy is going to be there or not, but that's okay if he isn't there....He might be, but who knows.....I want to watch to see if American Hustle wins for Best Picture!!! Keeping my fingers crossed that it does....It is an amazing movie and deserves to win...Course it does have some stiff competition in 12 Years a Slave....So we shall see what happens....Now tell me something, how is it that this handsome man was passed over for a Golden Globe nomination??? His part in AH was just as important if not more important than Bradley Coopers role....He was snubbed and that just isn't right....I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that he at least gets an Oscar nomination when they come out on Thursday!!!! Guess I will just have to wait and find out when they are announced.... Anyways.....I want to wish everyone that is up for a Golden Globe tonight the very best of Luck!!!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment