Thursday, January 2, 2014

JAX!!


Good Morning!! So far the morning is turning out semi okay!!! Been up since & am and I am so not liking it at all..But I am going into the college with my mom this morning to get some things done at the school for her while she is in class...Maybe this way I'll be able to work on my screenplay for a bit....My main character, JAX, is arguing with me again....*shaking my head and laughing*...Out of all my characters he is the worst...Talk about a pain in the arse....Yup, he's my creation and for some odd reason I love the character.....so going to take his cue and try and write today....We shall see how it goes.....Oh and did I mention that this certain character looks like Jeremy!!! Well he does because that is who I see playing JAX.....At least I hope that he will do the role....It's a dream, but hopefully it will become a reality soon....We shall see....Anyways....One more thing...IMDb message boards are really pissing me off....They are starting in on the fact that Jeremy is still with the much younger woman he has a child with....You know what....It's none of our business who he is with and why....He is an adult and can do whatever he wants to do with his life....This is a new year and somethings may be changing in his life and if they do we may or may not find out about them....As for this person he is with, she isn't his wife nor his girlfriend.....she is the mother of his child and that is all....He is still single, and until he has a ring on his left hand, that means he is still fair game ladies.....so back off....Leave the man alone for gods sake....Anyways....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment