Friday, January 17, 2014

He was there!!! Critics Choice Awards!!



Good Morning!!!!! Has been a great day so far!!! and the day has just started for me!!! Happy Happy Happy!!!! Last night was the Critics Choice Awards and my man was there and looking FINE!!!!!!!! Here are just two of the photos that were snapped of him!!! The first one is of him with Emma Thompson and of the second one is of him on the red carpet before the awards show....I wasn't looking for him to attend last night but talk about a surprise when they panned over him!!! OMG!!!! I was so happy to see him live again!!! He looked amazing as always!!! So glad that he was there, just wish that when the cast of American Hustle won for best ensemble that he was the one to talk instead of Cooper!!! *grimace*...Sorry I just do not like Bradley Cooper....Jeremy is a much better speaker and has a much nicer voice to listen to....Coopers voice gets on my nerves!!! Jeremy's is like a fine bourbon....Smooth and warm!!!! I was just so happy to see him last night!!! I'm still smiling this morning!!! *big smile*...That man makes me smile!!! Anyways....Tomorrow night is the SAG awards and I'll be watching those too....Then the big awards show in March is the Oscars....I'll be watching that show too!!! Until Later!! Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment