Saturday, January 25, 2014

Handsome Man


Good morning!!!! A bit later than normal but things were a bit crazy around here this morning!!! It's Saturday and I had to take time out and enjoy my coffee....Plus just to chill and relax a bit before eating and getting dressed for the day....tomorrow is my last day of freedom before starting back to online classes on Monday and boy am I ready....My break has been great but there is only so much you can do before you get bored.....I will continue to work on my screenplay so that I can get it done and see if I can get someone to read it and let me know what needs to be changed and what needs to be fixed...It's been a great journey to writing these characters, especially Jax!!! I fell in love with this character when the story started forming in my head....Just something about him....Tomorrow night is the Grammy's and I will be watching....Got some great news yesterday when I checked Tumblr and found out that this handsome man is going to be a presenter tomorrow night!!! So that means I will be a very happy lady!!! Cannot wait to get new pictures of him for the blog and for me!!! Best month ever for the beginning of the year!!! so many new pictures of him as of late and damn but the man looks HOT and Sexy and sin!!! But he can't really help that at all now can he!!! *big grin*...I say keep the new photos coming Jeremy!!! Love seeing that handsome face of yours and that gorgeous smile too!!! Soon to be seeing him in his Hawkeye costume when he starts filming The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron soon....so cannot wait to see those pictures!!! Love me some Hawkeye!!! Sexiest Archer around!!! *snarky grin*...Anyways....Until Later...Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment