Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

 
 
Good Morning!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! A new year and a whole new outlook on life for me!!! I am getting ready to enter my second semester at AAU and it's going to be a interesting few months for me...I am also looking for a part time job so that is going be added pressure for me too...But I will make it through it and be just fine!! I decided to post a video today of a song that means a lot to me...Do you Want to Make a Memory by Bon Jovi is a great song....Each time I hear it I think back to when I was younger and there were only a few things that I wanted to make a memory of...Well if I could have my wish then I would love to make memories with Jeremy now....So if you are reading this blog post Jeremy, know that I still want to get to know you and see where things take us...You are a part of my journey and I would love to make some good memories with you....So whenever you are ready I know you will seek me out....Until then, 2014 is going to be about me and my dreams of becoming a director....Not going to focus too much on the request I have been making....Anyways!!!...Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment