Sunday, January 26, 2014

Meeting Fans


Good Morning!!! Great morning so far...Last day of freedom before returning to classes tomorrow morning, so my blog post will be at least an hour or two later than normal...but classes come first then fun time!!!...Although the whole time I will be thinking about Jeremy!!! So what else is new for me!! *big grin*...Now lets talk about a few things...first thing is he is going to be a presenter at the Grammy's tonight and that makes this blogger a very happy lady!!! Saw the seating arrangements for the Grammys too....LOL!!!!! Jeremy is sitting behind Pink!!! Hmmmm....Trouble reunion anyone!!! Now this picture is amazing to me....This is just another reason for me to love this man even more!!! He has a way with his fans and this proves he loves them and knows that without them he wouldn't be where he is now!!! How can you not love a man who loves kids!!! *big smile*...I know there will be new photos posted tomorrow all over tumblr and I will try and get a few for the blog for tomorrow...I am anxious as to what he will be wearing....And whether or not he still has his scruff!!! I personally think he should keep it and have Hawkeye look more sinful!!! It's kinda grown on me....Didn't like it at first but really liking how it makes him look more handsome, if that's at all possible!!! Anyways...Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment