Friday, January 17, 2014

I want to be the one to make him smile!!



A second post for me, I know...Crazy right...But found this saying on facebook and had to post it....If there is anything in the world I would want to do for Jeremy it would be make sure that he smiled all the time....I want to be the girl to make him smile....I want to be the reason he smiles....Everything in the saying speaks of me....I don't need a dozen roses....I prefer daisies instead...and one would do fine....I would rather stay home with you and watch movies or just talk and be with you instead...I would do anything to make you happy...I want to be there and hold your hand just because I can...I guess I'm just a big romantic...But this suits me to a T...Lots of Love to you Jeremy...From your Flame.....

No comments:

Post a Comment