Friday, January 3, 2014

Awwwww!!!


Good Morning!!!! Morning is good so far with the exception of the fact that my father keeps antagonizing my cat and then gets ticked off because she bites him...Not my fault if she bites him....anyways....Okay found this picture on Tumblr a few days ago and had to post it to my blog today...It shows Jeremy from the time he was a child all the way through adulthood....How effing adorable is he when he was little!!! *awwww*....He's still adorable to me!!! got bored yesterday and watched a bunch of videos on Youtube that fans had made and found some really great ones....I need to find them again and use them on here....As for my rant the other day about the message boards on IMDb, well, still going to rant....I am going to say it again....Leave the man alone....He is only human and if he chooses to be with someone who is half his age then so be it....He doesn't belong to you, nor does he belong to her....He is own man and can do what he wants with his life....Please, people...the man is still single and is still fair game to those of us out there...Until I see a wedding ring on his finger I am going to continue to look at him and go after him....but trust me people...When I do finally win the man....Do you honestly think that I will post it here....HELL NO!!!!! I am like him in that way....My private life is just that....PRIVATE!!!!! If ya'll don't like that then piss off!!! anyways.....enough of that....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment