Wednesday, January 8, 2014

My Hawkeye


Good Morning!!!!  So far it is a great morning here in my lovely mountain town!!! I have an appointment this afternoon to see about health insurance so that ought to be fun, NOT!!! but since we are required by law now to have it I have to get some...Besides with as much as I get sick in a year I better have it...Plus have certain tests that have to be done twice a year in order to check my health, so yeah insurance comes in handy for that....Been working on my screenplay almost every day this week and it is coming along rather well too...I'm getting to the point where Jax is soon to be introduce and this is going to be the fun part for me to write...Jax is a great character and is the one that I adore the most....He's like a my child and I want him to be perfect...So I want to take my time with writing him....And for inspiration I have plenty of pictures of Jeremy to look at !!!!!! *Cheshire cat grin*....See I picture Jeremy as Jax!!! He's got that cocky look that I like and when I think of Jax that's how I picture him...Really hoping that once I finish the screenplay I can find some way of getting it made into a movie....We shall see how things play out!!! I am so bored right now though....The screenplay is all I have to do at the moment and I am so ready for classes to begin again....I have 19 more days of holiday break to go before school starts up again....I am also dying for a Jeremy fix and come hell or high water I will watch some of his movies this week!!!!...*shaking head and grinning*...I did watch 2 episodes of The Unusuals last night before watching Agents of SHEILD!!!! So at least I got a bit of a fix then...Had great dreams too!!! Anyways!! Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out.....Wonder what he did for his birthday yesterday??? Hope he had a great day whatever he did!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment