Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Jeremy and Ben

 
Good Morning!!! It's a great morning too!!! Been doing some research on a few of the people I would like to ask to be my mentors through my journey to becoming a director....I found the addresses to where I can send the letters too, I just need to sit down and write them....I want the letters to sound perfect and professional too....And yes one of those people is Jeremy....I know he's an actor but he's also a producer too....so he has some valuable insight he could impart to me....Plus one of the others is of course Kathryn Bigelow....I know she could give me some great advice on how to approach certain things....We shall see how things go over the next few months....Anyways....today's picture was actually taken after The Town had come out and it was up for several awards....I love this picture.....You can tell that Jeremy is happy about being in this movie...He did such a fantastic job and the character of Jem was amazing....He brought this character to life and I couldn't imagine anyone else playing it.....It has fast become one of my favorite movies of his....My favorite being Monkey Love....Now that's a great movie...Funny and so totally out of character for this man, yet he does the romantic role of Dil very well....Anyways....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!! *big Cheshire cat grin*... I do adore this man.....

No comments:

Post a Comment