Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Happy 43rd Jeremy!!!


Good Morning!!!!! HAPPY 43RD BIRTHDAY JEREMY!!!!!!!! Thanks to my friend Zoe who created this Pizap collage....I haven't had to chance to do so today but I do plan on doing it this afternoon!!! Damn this man looks HOT!!!! Cannot believe that he is 43!!! He's just 7 months older than me!!! Yeah, yeah, yeah....I just gave away my age....I'll be 43 this year too!!! Ya know what??? So what...I don't look my age and I damn well don't act it!!!! Anyways...In  honor of his birthday I am wearing my I LOVE HAWKEYE t-shirt!!!! I do hope he is having a wonderful birthday wherever he is and doing something that he loves to do!!! I wish that I could be there to help him celebrate his birthday and just be with him....Give him all the attention he deserves and treat him like the king that he is to me!!!! Damn but that man would be so spoiled if he were mine!!! I'd make sure that he stayed happy and would never have cause to worry if I would stray!!! Cause ladies, why the hell would I....I mean if I had this man in my life I would have everything I ever wanted!!! He makes me smile and he makes me happy!!! Why would I want to stray??? I wouldn't....so he would never have cause to worry....So Jeremy, Happy Birthday baby!!!! I love you more and more everyday!!!! You can take that to the bank!!!! Until Later.....Jeremy's Flame, out!!! Sending you big hugs and lots of kisses birthday boy!!!! *wrapping my arms around you and hugging you tight*

No comments:

Post a Comment