Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Adorable Man!!!


Good Morning!!! It's a good morning so far...Started baking breads for my doctor's office this morning....Right now Banana bread is cooling, will start making pumpkin bread in a bit then it's onto cookies. My mom and I do this every year for them and they appreciate it....Okay onto my Jeremy!!! this little snippet is from the  Q & A that was done on December 6 for American Hustle!!! Just had to post it....Cannot wait to see this movie...going to see it with my mom and a friend on Sunday the 22nd....Have to wait until sunday because we have a ton of things to do on Friday and Saturday....Oh well at least I get to see it and I finally get my Jeremy fix that I am in desperate need of at the moment....Although I am going to sit down and watch SWAT this afternoon if I get the chance...That is if I don't have to do other things first...*grin*....I am giving Jeremy a break from my request at the moment....figure since it is Christmas I would take a bit of a break...Don't get me wrong I still want to get him to answer my request and it would be nice it he made my Christmas and New Years brighter but he deserves this break too....So Jeremy, I Love you and I adore you...Never change how you are....Stay the same sweet, honest and wonderful man I see...Don't ever change for any woman....Cause if you do then you won't be you.....Anyways....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment