Tuesday, December 17, 2013

American Hustle Cast!!



Good Morning!!! Well just handed in my final project for Cinematic Storytelling a little while ago. this semester is over for me. I just have to post a few more times this week then as of the 21st I am on break!!! so looking forward to the break too. Going to try and work on Avid a bit more so that I can actually learn more about the damn editing process....Plus going to continue working on my screenplay Serenity Lake and try and get it done so that I can submit it for a contest and see if I stand a chance of winning....That would be so great for me!!!
And to top it all off this Friday is when American Hustle hits theaters....My mom and I are going to go see it on Sunday afternoon....I have been patiently waiting for it come out so that I can get my Jeremy fix!!! Something that I am in desperate need of!!! He is going to be on Live with Kelly and Michael this Friday too so will be watching it so that I can see how awesome he looks!!!! Anyways...Guess I will give him a day off from the request...Just because I am feeling really good today!!!! Anyways..... Until Later...Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment