Saturday, December 14, 2013

All I want for Christmas if You!!!




Good Morning!!! Okay got at least one of my final projects turned in today. I have one that I have to film today and tomorrow then turn it in by Monday so that I can be done with the final projects. I just hope that all turns out okay with them. I hate having a camera that is antiquated and doesn't want to work right. I am definitely going to invest in a new one next year.....anyways...enough of my rants....Onto Jeremy!!! I have never seen any of these pictures of him and I must say that they are all quite good....I loved him as Jem in The town..He looked so sexy and down right rough and tumble good....*goofy grin*...Then the one of him in sunglasses.....OMG!!!!!! Can the man get any hotter!!! Hello, fanning myself here to cool off because it just went up at least 20 degrees in here!!!!! *sigh*...What can I say other than I love this man and he makes me want to do my damnedest to become a director so that I can someday work with him.....But right now I just want to get to know him as a person and not an actor.....So Jeremy, make my Christmas great this year....See Santa can't bring me what I need.....Cause all I want for Christmas is You.....Anyways....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!



Jeremy, listen to this song and you'll hear what I want for Christmas...Answer my Christmas wish...Come and make my Christmas brighter and my New Year too!!! I'm worth it...

No comments:

Post a Comment