Sunday, December 22, 2013

All I want for Christmas is You


Good Afternoon!!! So far today is going to be a good day!!! Cleaned house and now I am finally posting!! The collage for today is one that I made a few days ago and just thought that I would post it today!!..I love the Christmas lyrics on it too...He is the angel a top my tree...My dream come true...And it's true, Santa can't bring me what I need....Cause Jeremy, all I want for Christmas is you...That smile of yours brings me joy and makes me happy everytime I see it...I can only imagine being able to see if everyday and how I would feel if I did see it...It was your smile that hooked me on you....Not to mention that adorable laugh of yours....Someday my dreams will come true and I'll have my chance to work with you...And get to know you too...Anyways...Until Later!!! Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment