Monday, December 16, 2013

My thank you!!!


Good Morning!!!! Kind of a sad morning in a way....Finished reading the final module in both my classes this morning....I have one more thing to do and that is to shoot my final project this afternoon and turn it in either today or tomorrow....My first semester as a student and AAU is almost over....The beginning of my journey is just starting....I've had my ups and my downs but have always found a way to get things done.....Thanks to this man pictured above and a wonderful director named Kathryn Bigelow, I am on my way to a new life...One that will bring me happiness and fulfillment. Jeremy, if it wasn't for you and Kathryn I wouldn't be doing what I am doing.....You both have inspired me to reach for my dreams again.... Dreams I thought were lost along time ago....I found that spark again and it's all because of the two of you...So do me a favor Jeremy, answer my request and let me thank you in person for inspiring me to go for and to not let fear rule my life....You have, not only my love, but my respect....And that isn't given lightly....Thank you so much for being you.....Anyways....Until Later....Jeremy's Flame, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment